Sunday, October 9, 2022

God Chose Us


 Before we even knew who God was. He chose us. I remember before I was  a Christian I was very shy and didn't socialize very much. But my Grandma suggested that I go to church and make some friends. I went to church and I learned about Jesus and accepted him as Lord and savior. John 3:16 says "God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten so so that whoever believes in him shall have eternal life." Later on I was baptized. "Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for forgiveness of sins and you shall receive the Holy Ghost" 
Acts 2:38 Another verse that talks about baptism is Matthew 28:19 " Go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost"
I would like to thank Shawna for the beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Who Am I ? My name is Michelle Pelky. I live in northern Florida but I was born , raised and spent most of my life in northern Michigan in t...