Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Child of God


 Yes I am a Christian lady or in other words a child of God. I would like thank Tricia for this cute picture.

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised." Proverbs 31:30

We are all God's children if we believe and follow his word the bible.  " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

"Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Acts 2:38

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Who Am I ? My name is Michelle Pelky. I live in northern Florida but I was born , raised and spent most of my life in northern Michigan in t...