Friday, November 4, 2022

Don't be afraid

 "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you I will hold you up with my victorious right hand"  Isaiah 41:10



                                                              Drawing by Tricia


I know that The Lord is always with me. All I need to do is call on his name, pray or read his word the bible. He is with you too. Just call on his name "Jesus"   " For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23



                                              Drawing by Ryan Conners  

I always put a link to where I get pictures or verses from to pay respect to the owners or creators of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Who Am I ? My name is Michelle Pelky. I live in northern Florida but I was born , raised and spent most of my life in northern Michigan in t...